i love you (:

Thursday, July 23, 2009

my life is just simple :D

Hey yo :) Superly no mood today, idk why, maybe it's because of the weather -_-

Let me recall back what happened these days. Hmmm.
Went mid with Chenling, Kang and Chuan last monday, watched Harry Potter.
Er, the storyline was just ma ma dei only lah. x)
spider, the inside joke :D

Had ttc tuition as usual every Tue, some shits happened. But i think it is settled now.

Wed,
Had tution from 6 to 945 -_- extremly tired.
Your smile is just sooo charming :)
Oh yeah, had fun with yan, while replying her friend's msg. HAHA!
AND! had alot of fun talking with you guys during Pjk, i started to likey Pjk :D
I remember to bring yan the 'loves me, loves me not' Fuiyoh.

My bestgf complained that i never mention her in my blog for ton of years, so here it is :D
WONG ZI LING , HERE IS YOUR NAME
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR COMPETITION TMRW.
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT.
LOVE YOU <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home