i love you (:

Sunday, April 5, 2009

updates :)

i did not update my blog, for ages (: hahah!

happy belated birthday shiyi, my dear :)
happy belated birthday, kiko, lost lost friend.
happy birthday boonkeat.

let me recall what happended these days :)
- WNF grabbed my paper ( it should be cyan's want) and threw into the dustbin. I'm sorry cyan. ):
- Chenchen absent at fri, twice a week. how sad ):
- April Fool was not that fun, scared by the snake. OMG!
- i hate the big plan lah=/
- i hate you, very much. stop acting cool lah -.-
- had a talk with baby jane :)
- went midvalley and garden for the David Archuleta's tickets with my girlfriends and kang. but cant get it. sigh =/
- went amcorp with the girls, again (:
- did smtg really crazy with baby ling.
- have to go amcorp tmrw, AGAIN with baby yan and her friend. hahahah!
- wednesday's tuition was not fun, at all. damn boring want. omg!
- kena complained by daniel teacher, alot. *talkative*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home