i love you (:

Friday, April 24, 2009

the bestgirlfriend's day, again =)

yeah, like what yan said, we like fridayS.
we can seriously throw our worries, sadness and problems away =)
friday, is the day we can really talk to, playing and jokin around =)
i love you all <3>
thanks for the everything.

went to the interact meeting as usual.
supposed to go out with chen ,celine and huiyi want. but plan failed, again -_-
went Amcorp for the lunch again.
and I'm addicted to Kimchi =)
bought gummies and some biscuits.
oh and, I want to know it lahhh. yer. =/
candid alot with the gf, chen. photos will be uploaded when she online =)

I'm sorry i read the first msg of yours. I'm wondering. Wondering why cant i read the msg-es, girl. <3
I'm wondering whts in insertname phone too.
I'm very very happy tht we get to talk so well today (:
And sorry elynn, i still cant get your betaled birthday present. i promise will get you one ASAP. (:
Oh, and i misunderstand someone last night. Ops, sorry. =)

i sincerely apologize to you, girl. i read the very first msg, only. i swear .





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home