i love you (:

Friday, May 16, 2008

haihhs =/ think too much?

heyy (: long time nvr update adyy,hehee thanks yan for helping me! ;D
hari ni hari guru, happy teachers day? lols
yesterday argued with shiyi. cause of her late infrorming lah,hmpf but after she make this [!h !y5 u6nu)] to me, then forgive her adyy hahahaha! i nvr go to school today, cause i think it might be vry bored, and some1 ffk me too =/
read her blog, feel that she got lots secrets that i dont really know, maybe i should say, i dont really know her well? i feel so bad, maybe we are just good fren only mahh, she dont tell me also no fault de(: dont think soo much (: i tell myself this again and again. that day i ask her, ehhy u got chat with *insertname*? then she say dont wan tell me, later i hurt again, booom, totally wan to burst ady, but afterthat okays adyy (: dont think so much lah, again! she said she read *insertname*'s blog, and its soo emo wan, lol? maybe she is so the close with *insertname*? only she dont wan to tell me gua
from her blog, i knew that she got lots problems, but when i ask her what happened, she surely say, nothing lah haha, its just not funny=/ i want to care her, but seriously dont know how, maybe she got too much frens to care her, my care is just like *boo, nothing much for her?*

chatted with chi'ing, cheer her up, baybeh, dont say cause of the *insertname* adyy (:
sometimes i just wonder* looking at the sky*, wonder why this world soo many problems wan? or maybe my life many problems only? whoknows?=)

ciaoz, its already 10.52 (: nites and sweet dream all (:
have a better day tmrw (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home